FS - Fargen Olde 800 (50W)

bbaug14

• Members

Up for sale is 2015 50W Fargen Olde 800 head. I purchased this less than a month ago from Ben directly. It's brand new. Unfortunately, I've come into a situation that requires its sale. The headshell came from Ben with a couple dings in it. See the attached pictures for close ups. There are no rips or tears in the tolex. Ben gave me discount due to the damage, since it wasn't mint. Other than that, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the amp. I've only plugged into the amp a couple times and it literally has less than 1 hour playing time on it. This is my second Olde 800 and I will have another when funds and circumstances allow. I've had both the 25W and the 50W and I think the 50W really is the better choice. Looking to get $1550 shipped/paypal'd gift (add 3% for fees if not comfortable with gift option). Will entertain reasonable offers. My loss is your gain. I've done tons of high end deals here, Rig-Talk, etc. so buy with confidence. PM me with questions. NO TRADES. I have a couple other things for sale right now and if they move first then I'll be keeping this. Thanks!!

1y3j4o.jpg

bhejxi.jpg

2s9yxc6.jpg

29c3mmc.jpg

w8830p.jpg

2jez6tv.jpg

Archived