FS - Magic Amps Z1 Combo (Version 2)

bbaug14

• Members

It pains me deeply to part with this amp, but it's not getting the use it should, and I could really use the money more now than the studio eye candy. For your consideration, this is a Magic Amps Z1 combo. Do a search online for videos of this fantastic amp and you'll see what it's about. Basically, Jimmy Page in a box. Amp is in the same condition it arrived to my door step in, which is to say near mint. I won't say mint as it's used, but I can't find a single blemish worth mentioning. See the photos. Absolutely no issues with this amp. If you'd like more photos or to see something in particular, just let me know.

I am not the original owner. I bought this off a member at TGP to cure the insatiable GAS for this tone at the time. Moods confirmed this amp is up to date on the most current Version 2 spec. It comes with a fresh set of EH 6973 power tubes and an NOS 5Y3 rectifier. Also comes with a nice padded D2F cover. Footswitch for the trem channel is also included. This amp has never left my home, and it's my understanding that it was not gigged by the original owner either, if that sort of thing matters to you.

The only non-stock thing about the amp is the original owner had the lead to the speaker jack from the OT extended to a jack cup on the lower rear panel. See the photos. This made it easier to plug in an extension cab and/or an attenuator in lieu of the onboard speaker. It could easily be returned to stock, but I found this feature to be very useful in trying other speakers, etc.

Amp will ship with a WGS Reaper. I can load a Scumback M55 for $100 more. Your choice. I preferred the Reaper with this amp, but YMMV.

Looking to get $1450 (OBO) shipped/paypal'd with buyer paying PayPal fees if not comfortable using the gift option. I've done a TON of high end deals on The Gear Page / Rig-Talk / Ebay / etc. over the years with zero issues. PM with questions/offers/etc. NO TRADES. Thanks for looking!!!

2zfvedt.jpg

29o3gc5.jpg

95v1ja.jpg

3466ljn.jpg

140gisk.jpg

23rsvti.jpg

Archived