SPAM: Diezel VH4 for sale.

luckett

• Members

I'm selling my Diezel VH4 head. This is one of the early ones with the blue faceplate. It's been a great amp, one of the best I've had. I hate to let it go, but it needs to go to someone who will use it as I don't get a chance to play much guitar anymore.

Diezel VH4 Pics

Any questions, e-mail me here. .

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Originally posted by redrol

registered in 1998 and have 88 posts?! Crazy

Actually, I have more post than that but my post counts have been wipped out since I registered. I never bothered to get it corrected. Also, really I've been a member since 1996, way back in the day huh.

• Members
Originally posted by SergeantThump

Dave! BUY IT! I assume this is a rare early model and that price is good, right? BUY IT!!!!

damn i wish i only had the doe or i would pull the trigger i am only $3000.00 short:D

• Members

Originally posted by luckett

Actually, I have more post than that but my post counts have been wipped out since I registered. I never bothered to get it corrected. Also, really I've been a member since 1996, way back in the day huh.

Oh yeah i forgot about that. I registered in like 98 and also had my counts reset. This site is run by monkeys.

• Members

Originally posted by Rufus Leaking

Buy from Stuart with confidence guys - I bought a Racktifier from him that was perfect.

Stuart did you ever sell your Naylor? I saw you had one for sale a while ago and was curious about it.

Hey Randy, Thanks for the kind words. Do you still have the Racktifier?

Yeah, I sold the Naylor and a Crybaby rack unit to a guy. The Naylor was another amp I hated to let go but I can't really justify keeping these amps when I don't really get to play that much anymore.

• Members

Originally posted by luckett

Hey Randy, Thanks for the kind words. Do you still have the Racktifier?

Yeah, I sold the Naylor and a Crybaby rack unit to a guy. The Naylor was another amp I hated to let go but I can't really justify keeping these amps when I don't really get to play that much anymore.

No, the Racktifier is long gone. It really was a great amp but it didn't do anything I didn't already have covered with some other amps.

• Members
Originally posted by HMJ

damn i wish i only had the doe or i would pull the trigger i am only $3000.00 short:D [/quote

Hey Jim! Thanks for the call yesterday. We spent the day out at my mother in laws'....:rolleyes:

Whatcha doin for the long weekend coming up?

• Members

Dave! BUY IT! I assume this is a rare early model and that price is good, right? BUY IT!!!!

Dude, you are just plain EVULLLL!!!:mad:

This should be our first SLAB funded amp. Split three or four ways, it becomes quite reasonable......

• Members

Originally posted by daver102

Hey Jim! Thanks for the call yesterday. We spent the day out at my mother in laws'....
:rolleyes:

Jim and I both will be coming over to your house to hear this VH4 when it arrives this upcoming weekend.

• Members
Originally posted by daver102

Originally posted by HMJ

damn i wish i only had the doe or i would pull the trigger i am only $3000.00 short:D
[/quote

Hey Jim! Thanks for the call yesterday. We spent the day out at my mother in laws'....
:rolleyes:

well not much but iam playing in evansville il. sat night

• Members

I think this could be a collectors thang, man. It may be a nice investment!

Geez! Going at it from every angle!!!

I just got back from seeing Yngwie this weekend. I want 21 Marshall heads and a DOD pedal!!!!:D

Although curiousity may get the best of me, I really don't think I need to look further than the Einstein. It pretty much does all that I need it to do. You know.

But damn, it's tempting.....:freak:

Archived