No announcement yet.

SPAM: Diezel VH4 for sale.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPAM: Diezel VH4 for sale.

I'm selling my Diezel VH4 head. This is one of the early ones with the blue faceplate. It's been a great amp, one of the best I've had. I hate to let it go, but it needs to go to someone who will use it as I don't get a chance to play much guitar anymore.

Diezel VH4 Pics

Any questions, e-mail me here. .

registered in 1998 and have 88 posts?! Crazy

Comment

Nice a blue one. I have a newer model. Do you have any pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by redrol

LOL! +1

Good price on the Diesel btw

Comment

Originally posted by redrol

Actually, I have more post than that but my post counts have been wipped out since I registered. I never bothered to get it corrected. Also, really I've been a member since 1996, way back in the day huh.

Comment

Originally posted by NITEFLY182
            Nice a blue one. I have a newer model. Do you have any pictures?

Yeah, I have pics, check out the message again. I added a link to the pics.

Comment

Must...fight....urges.......
              The artist formerly known as daver101

SPAM: (all prices w/in the US)...
              add 3% if using paypal!
              Fender Highway SSS Honey Blonde Strat - $600
              Greco Les Paul Cherry Sunburst - $450
              Epiphone Les Paul Elitist Tobacco Sunburst - $675
              Keeley Modded TS-9 Baked Mod - $110
              Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive - $100
              Scott's Crispy Cream Standard (original) - $120
              Axe Trax Isolation Cab (original ver) - $300
              Digitech Expression Factory - $165

Comment

Originally posted by daver102
                Must...fight....urges.......

Dave! BUY IT! I assume this is a rare early model and that price is good, right? BUY IT!!!!

Comment

Yep, I bought the amp in 97'. It's only a few serial numbers away from the Diezel Adam Jones of Tool owns.

Comment

Originally posted by SergeantThump

Dave! BUY IT! I assume this is a rare early model and that price is good, right? BUY IT!!!!
                    damn i wish i only had the doe or i would pull the trigger i am only $3000.00 short
                    Positive transactions and Refs
                    ================================================== ===

SgtThump ;mikenothing; espdna ;ejecta;Dropped_2_C; jnurp; Daver102;Moshaholic;Copperhead:gregovertone;telema n: FightLikeAnimals

Comment

Where is J.B. to buy this and sell me my Einstein
                      - Sean.

Please note that all statements contained herein are OPINION and not FACT. Take all advice, opinions, and other statements expressed in this post for as much or as little as you will.

Comment

Originally posted by luckett

Actually, I have more post than that but my post counts have been wipped out since I registered. I never bothered to get it corrected. Also, really I've been a member since 1996, way back in the day huh.

Oh yeah i forgot about that. I registered in like 98 and also had my counts reset. This site is run by monkeys.

Comment

Buy from Stuart with confidence guys - I bought a Racktifier from him that was perfect.

Stuart did you ever sell your Naylor? I saw you had one for sale a while ago and was curious about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus Leaking
                            Buy from Stuart with confidence guys - I bought a Racktifier from him that was perfect.

Stuart did you ever sell your Naylor? I saw you had one for sale a while ago and was curious about it.

Hey Randy, Thanks for the kind words. Do you still have the Racktifier?

Yeah, I sold the Naylor and a Crybaby rack unit to a guy. The Naylor was another amp I hated to let go but I can't really justify keeping these amps when I don't really get to play that much anymore.

Comment

Ill never understand why they stopped making the footswitches and installing the footswitch jack.

Comment

Working...
                              X