Bogner Uberschall needs to go

FWAxeIbanez

• Members

I really really need to free up some cash, had some medical bills from like a year and a half ago come back and bite me in the ass (those close to me will appreciate some humor in that)

only problem, is I need to have a high gainer for the band I'm currently in, so I need cash and a high gainer in trade... I'm not picky, because I can't afford to be, but amps I've been really interested in are:

2ch Mesa Dual

Splawn Quickrod or Promod

various Engl's that would allow me to free up some cash (basically everything priced below the savage or se)

If you are looking to step up to an Uber now is definitely a good time. Its got brand new tubes in it, as in less than 15 hours time on them, and the metal face plate option, it is also a revision 2, not revision Blue

If you get to me quickly, a straight sale is possible, but its gotta be quick, because I can't be out of an amp long, my band is fairly active

• Members

Originally posted by xiwiwix

Would you trade it for a Mesa Boogie Mark IIC+?

Take Care

You asked me this last time, I would if it was the head and I could get some cash on top...

I'd love to try that combo or one of the road king combos, but I don't have the money for experimentation and I need a highgain head for my band

sorry bro

• Members

Originally posted by batotman

$1700 shipped?

6505 w/roadcase and footswitch + $850?

Can't do, I'm gonna need at least 1900, but thats more than reasonable, tubes are brand spankin new, very little wear, footswitch is included, just look at this baby! (picture attached)

Please excuse the tape over the master volume by the way, that was for the studio we went to... I pulled the tape off of the rest of the channel settings, but forgot to take it off for the volume, sorry! haha

Archived