Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marshall Superlead Reissue with Metroamps PTP board and upgraded output transformer

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall Superlead Reissue with Metroamps PTP board and upgraded output transformer

For Sale:

Mint condition, year 1997 Marshall superlead plexi head. This is the pre- tone sucking effects loop model..... just like the originals.

The amp has been upgraded with a Metro amps PTP board and Obsolete Electronics output transformer, and is an amazing improvement over the sterile, icepicky factory Marshall tone. (Marshall wasn't even close to hitting the original tone with this reissue) The amp has more headroom and goes into an aggressive crunch as you crank it up. You can play the overdrive with your pick attack. This amp is a wall of tone once you open it up a bit. Responds well to a hotplate or Mass Weber attenuator.

Again, it's in MINT condition.... not a nick on it.

I have 150, 100% ebay feedback. The amp will be properly packed to withstand UPS and FedEx's best attempts to destroy it.

I have $1500 wrapped up in this one, but don't expect to get all my money back out ..... Make your best offer.

I can knock $150 off if you want the crappy original output transformer re-installed ...... but don't know why you would want to do that.

Pics to follow.

PM me

Working...
X