Mesa/Boogie Mark III red stripe short head

Raskolnikovs axe

• Members

Mesa Mark III red stripe short head, no reverb. Good condition. It's missing one screw out of the top but the head is secure, it's not a big deal. I'm sure you could get a new one at a hardware store for some change.

$700 + shipping

mark31.jpg

mark33.jpg

mark32.jpg

you can see the missing screw in this last photo - its the front right one on top, above the power switch.

The head sounds great and works fine, but I'm switching to a JCM 800 I got for really cheap.

I have a rackmount kit I can include with this head for another $50. The kit is also missing 2 or 3 small screws, but it can be used without them. I had it mounted in my rack for a year and never had any problems.

also have all this for sale:

EHX Flanger Hoax - like new w/box. - $150

EHX Holier Grail - good but used shape - $115

Danelectro Fab Tone - good condition -$30

Boss GT-Pro - great condition, includes manual and CD w/software - $525

Behringer FCB1010 with upgraded UNO chip -$100

Furman PL-Plus power conditioner w/lights - $100

Sennheiser Digital 1000 Wireless - $100

2 space rack drawer - $40

Behringer BTR 2000 rack tuner/metronome - $40

• Members

Not to go away from the sale really, but can someone explain the difference between the Red stripe and green stripe and that stuff. I know the difference between the Mark II-a, II-b, III and stuff. But I never understood what the stripes mean.

Thanks

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Mesa Mark III red stripe short head, no reverb. Good condition. It's missing one screw out of the top but the head is secure, it's not a big deal. I'm sure you could get a new one at a hardware store for some change.

$700 + shipping

mark31.jpg
mark33.jpg
mark32.jpg
you can see the missing screw in this last photo - its the front right one on top, above the power switch.

The head sounds great and works fine, but I'm switching to a JCM 800 I got for really cheap.

I have a rackmount kit I can include with this head for another $50. The kit is also missing 2 or 3 small screws, but it can be used without them. I had it mounted in my rack for a year and never had any problems.

also have all this for sale:

EHX Flanger Hoax - like new w/box. - $150

EHX Holier Grail - good but used shape - $115

Danelectro Fab Tone - good condition -$30

Boss GT-Pro - great condition, includes manual and CD w/software - $525

Behringer FCB1010 with upgraded UNO chip -$100

Furman PL-Plus power conditioner w/lights - $100

Sennheiser Digital 1000 Wireless - $100

2 space rack drawer - $40

Behringer BTR 2000 rack tuner/metronome - $40

Hi there

I guess the amp is gone...