Hafler T2 Tube preamp, Peavey Classic 60 power amp

Boris the Blade

• Members

I'm getting out of rack stuff so I am getting rid of these.

Hafler T2 tube preamp: 2 12AX7's, 2 channels, clean and overdrive. The Gain knob has pull gain for an extra boost in overdrive. This preamp can get very heavy. Has FX loop. Channel 1 can't be accessed without a footswitch, and unfortunately I don't have one.

Peavey Classic 60 power amp: 2 6L6GC's, 2 12AX7's. Has outputs for 4, 8 and 16 ohm cabs. Volume control on back.

Also included is a 4 space SKB rack case, and a M8 Furman power conditioner.

Everything is in great condition. The Power amp has many scratches. But it functions perfectly. :)

Make offers. I'll try to come up with an approximate price later on. Trades are welcome

Any questions let me know. :wave:

00001-4.jpg

• Members

is that classic 60 really three spaces, or am I seeing things? Very interested in the t2, but does it require a amp specific fs or would a single latch work?

Kris

No you aren't seeing things. :p That power amp indeed takes up 3 spaces. It's pretty much why I have stuff stacked up lol. I'm not sure if I understand your second question.:o

The Power amp rocks. Coupled with the Rockmaster, it sounds amazing!

Sent you an email, tone2dabone

EDIT: Just an FYI guys, a guy I know has dibs on the Rockmaster. Just throwing that out.

• Members

I've got a middle position 57'-62' ri fender pickup with the staggard pole peices and a creme cover? I also have sperzel straight 6 tuners (no use) a gfs vintage split bridge hum (orginal seth lovers copy in a hum case), and a Gfs Brooklyn bridge (think fat p90 meets danelectro lipstick single coils in a hum case). Anything that perks your interest?

Kris

Archived