ADA MP2 tube preamp and ADA B200S power amp

tms13pin

• Members

ADA MP-2 MIDI tube preamp. Takes two 12AX7's. Has 10 voicings, three solid state and seven tube. Goes from sparkly clean JC clean to ultra gain. Chorus, Wah, compression, noise gate, graphic EQ, tremolo all on board and assignable. XLR and 1/4" recording outs w/cab simulator (selectable 4x12 closed back and 2x12 open back) and balanced 1/4" outs to your power amp. Stereo f/x loop. I love these things (this is my second one), I'm just not interested in doing the rack thing anymore as I no longer gig with any regularity. These are great for recording too. Works perfectly, only flaw is the display doesn't backlight (though it still reads fine as you can see in the pics). Never bothered me because I program it with the lights on and switch it from the floor and my patch number is displayed on my MIDI pedal (MIDI pedal not included). Don't pay a ton for a JMP-1. Original owner's manual included. More info, schematics, etc. on www.adadepot.com . I have the schematics for the unit that I downloaded from there that I can send you, or you can download them yourself.

Also included is an ADA B200S stereo power amp. Solid state two-rack space stereo power amp. Basic, loud, and goes well with the MP-2. With the pair of these units you'll have a killer 200W stereo rig that'll do most any tone for you. I'll ship them in a 4-space "rack bag" to house them and make carrying them around easy. There is a space left for you to include an f/x processor

in your system.

Pictures at: http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~tms/mp2

$425 shipped/paypal'd in the lower 48.

Email any questions to: tms@ece.cmu.edu

--Tom

• 2 months later...

Archived