Peavey Renown 400

woody96

• Members

Peavey Renown 400 FS; excellent condition; 2x12" Scorpions; VERY LOUD; reverb; 2 channels......sounds great...has distortion too; prefer not to ship but might consider.....priced for quick sale....$165........krwilkes@earthlink.net or PM me......:cool:

• Members

I am almost positive it is (I am at work and cannot look at the data on the back of the chassis...); but; it is the loudest combo I have ever heard............I think it is a later model being a 400; (there is not serial number plate on the back alas; bought it used...); it DOES however have the earlier non-gounded plug; so that may give something away as to date range........I am pricing it low as it does not have the footswitch; so no channel switching by footswitch; but you can of course utilize either or both channels together by adjusting the knobs....original speakers and all......

• Members

It is indeed the 210 watt version! can get VEWY; VEWY, VEWY, LOUD!!!!! Earlier model too in that the plug is a non-grounded type plug....sounds GREAT and looks GREAT.......$165..............might consider shipping or meet up with ya if you are in the Atlanta/Charlotte/Greenville/Spartanburg areas.........I live near Columbia, SC......

• Members

I tell ya what; let me think on that just a bit ; really tempting......I really did not want to ship this bad boy; but I may have to......

I will post back a bit later today or tomorrow AM either accepting----or making a counter offer....OK? :cool: Unless of course it sells locally or I get an offer on here from someone close to me......

• Members

Well, I prefer USPS money order......paypal might be OK......again, let me think about your offer and see if I want to ship this bad boy......that is the hold up for me; just packing and shipping it...I have done probably 12-14 amps over the years and on each one; I promised myself I will never do it again......

BUT; I will sure consider it and let ya know if it's a go and if I accept your offer.....alright? I will let ya know by the AM......also, waiting on your getting paid is fine...I am in no hurry.......(sure wish you were heading south sometime soon and we'd just meet up.....:cool:)

Archived