Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Peavey Renown 400

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peavey Renown 400

Peavey Renown 400 FS; excellent condition; 2x12" Scorpions; VERY LOUD; reverb; 2 channels......sounds great...has distortion too; prefer not to ship but might consider.....priced for quick sale....$165........krwilkes@earthlink.net or PM me......

is this the 210 watt model?
    and do you know the year it was made?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Red">MEMBER OF THE F-HOLES</font>!<br />
    <font color="Green">Schecter Society</font><br />
    <br />
    <font color="Purple">Member Of The He-Man Emo Wimmin Luverz Club</font></div>

Comment

I am almost positive it is (I am at work and cannot look at the data on the back of the chassis...); but; it is the loudest combo I have ever heard............I think it is a later model being a 400; (there is not serial number plate on the back alas; bought it used...); it DOES however have the earlier non-gounded plug; so that may give something away as to date range........I am pricing it low as it does not have the footswitch; so no channel switching by footswitch; but you can of course utilize either or both channels together by adjusting the knobs....original speakers and all......

Comment

bumperoo.......

Comment

It is indeed the 210 watt version! can get VEWY; VEWY, VEWY, LOUD!!!!! Earlier model too in that the plug is a non-grounded type plug....sounds GREAT and looks GREAT.......$165..............might consider shipping or meet up with ya if you are in the Atlanta/Charlotte/Greenville/Spartanburg areas.........I live near Columbia, SC......

Comment

well i am in ohio so.... how much for shipping to 44253?
            <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="Red">MEMBER OF THE F-HOLES</font>!<br />
            <br />

Comment

Well, probably close to $55-65 at least; given its weight and all........

Comment

would you settle for 200 shipped?
                <br />

Comment

I tell ya what; let me think on that just a bit ; really tempting......I really did not want to ship this bad boy; but I may have to......

I will post back a bit later today or tomorrow AM either accepting----or making a counter offer....OK? Unless of course it sells locally or I get an offer on here from someone close to me......

Comment

okay but i will have to wait until tuesday when i get my check to pay for it...and is paypal okay when we do settle on an offer?
                    <br />

Comment

Well, I prefer USPS money order......paypal might be OK......again, let me think about your offer and see if I want to ship this bad boy......that is the hold up for me; just packing and shipping it...I have done probably 12-14 amps over the years and on each one; I promised myself I will never do it again......

BUT; I will sure consider it and let ya know if it's a go and if I accept your offer.....alright? I will let ya know by the AM......also, waiting on your getting paid is fine...I am in no hurry.......(sure wish you were heading south sometime soon and we'd just meet up.....)

Comment

Sent ya a PM......

Comment

Did you get my PM? ; need to know if you are in a hurry or not......

Comment

i got it and i replied!
                            <br />

Comment

Working...
                            X