FS: H&K Triamp MKI W/MSM-1 Midi module 6L6's

ToWillOneThing

• Members

For Sale: Hughes & Kettner Triamp MK I Head. 6L6 Version with MSM-1 Midi Module installed (an extra $200 option). Amp is in Great condition with small signs of wear. Sounds amazing. I personally like the Mark I's over the newer Mark II's (as I have owned both) the MK I's have sweet reverb and sound clearer and more aggressive and Metal sounding, whereas the MK II's have a more classic Rock Vibe. (6) Channels, (4) 6L6GC, (9) 12AX7s, Reverb, FX Loop, Original Hughes & Kettner Triamp Footswitch included, and has Midi module for interfacing with Rack gear. I'm not sure how old the tubes are because I haven't owned it that long, but rest assured there is massive amounts of Gain on Tap and they don't sound tired at all. This is my dream amp, I just can't afford it! Dang!!!! I have owned almost all of the amps in the Hughes & Kettner tube line and this is my favorite. I have a Tube 50 combo from the same series that sounds pretty close so I'll have to stick with that. Feel free to PM me with any questions. $1075.00 Paypalled and Shipped in CONUS. USPS Money orders accepted as well.

• 4 months later...

Archived