Peavey Transfex Pro 212s with PFC-10 Controller

bkmonsta

• Members

just what the title says, its a peavey transfex pro with 2 sheffield 12 inch speakers. 128 preset effect with another 128 that you can modify to make your own. very easy to use. Has a tone or effect for every style. Look up some reviews on this amp its an awesome amp i just need the money and could use a smaller amp for where i live. price is $325 i paid a lot more than that for the amp and thats not including the PFC-10 foot controller that i had to find and buy. Oh btw, amp is in good condition. its a little beat around the corners but it still works great. Email or message me for pics.

• 4 months later...
  • Members

Would you trade for a very nice Peavey Stereo Chorus 212? It's three channel (clean, cruch, lead) into a 130 watt per channel stereo power amp into two 12" speakers. It has digital delay and reverb, and a very lush analog chorus. It is in fantastic shape and has recently been serviced (chassis clean and checked, all pots cleaned and lubricated) and of course comes with the footswitch. It is a backup amp that we've never had to use (we use two other ones on stage that have never ever given us a problem--and probably never will!).

• Members

I also have a 14 channel Peavey mixer RQ3014, 2 Shure SM58 mics, 1 brand new in the box Shure SM57 mic, 12" and 15" speakers, 1" threaded tweeter drivers, Peavey T-Max bass amp, 12 space SKB rack, Peavey rack guitar tube preamp, rack compressor, and lots more (it doesn't all just come to mind). Let me know. Thanks.

• Members

The amp is in like new condition. It has only been used about three times, if I am not mistaken. I have quite a few amps, and our band uses Peavey exclusively, so I usually "tinker" on a Peavey. So I am interested in trying the TransFex. Let me know. Thanks.

• Members

i am interested in the line 6 amp but would i be asking too much to ask you to throw in one of those mics? i have the peavey transfex pro 212 s with the pfc-10 controller which cost me around $450 at used prices and i think i got a pretty good deal. I would be downgrading from a 2x12 to 2x10 but idk im a noob to trading so you let me know

• Members

Which mics do you want, SM58 or SM57? Why don't you email at rival@snowcrest.net and we will work out a deal. Or you can call me but you'd probably have to email me to set up a time when I would be home (not home much!). Anyway, I check my email often, so that is the best way to catch me. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived