X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Framus Dragon FS/FT

modded it, keeping it.
    good transactions with- 5369chuck, indicagold22, Hoboman, Mazi Bee, iplayanesp, tms13pin, Mizati20, mincy, Cobra_13, bahnbaban, ZombieCat, greg apocalypse, madryan, knucklefux, phatgirl, metalone, Crunchtime, Fusion1

stiletto?
    Axe FX Standard
    Splawn Quick Rod

RG570
    RG550
    RGT6EXFX
    RG2EX1
    Fernandes Ravelle
    Fender MIM Strat
    Washburn MG44

Comment

Thanks for the offer but I'm not interested in the stiletto, got that tonal ground covered.
      good transactions with- 5369chuck, indicagold22, Hoboman, Mazi Bee, iplayanesp, tms13pin, Mizati20, mincy, Cobra_13, bahnbaban, ZombieCat, greg apocalypse, madryan, knucklefux, phatgirl, metalone, Crunchtime, Fusion1

Comment

ENGL Fireball?

Comment

Not interested in the engl, thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Do you want to buy the matching cab? I have one in very good condition.
            My Band:
            http://www.stuckingearrocks.com/sig/Home.html
            Positive Transactions with:
            DarkCide, Rfaranda, Lord Megatron, Sixtonoize, Derekb, Bigmark, 35091

For Sale
            Peavey JSX Head- Great Condition - Make Offer

Comment

what mod did you do?
              Axe FX Standard
              Splawn Quick Rod

RG570
              RG550
              RGT6EXFX
              RG2EX1
              Fernandes Ravelle
              Fender MIM Strat
              Washburn MG44

Comment

what mod did you do?

I did a few things to it circuit wise, some I picked up here and some SLO voicing stuff I found over on the sloclone forums and applied to this circuit on the main board, also modded the crunch channel to Cobra specs with a saturation mod on that EQ board.

I call it the Draslobra. Also it is 6550 loaded now.

NAD thread and pics in the amp forum monday-ish when I get the HS back from Paul. Gonna match this cab, also how I'm using it at the moment-

Comment

Working...
                X