Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line6 Spider Valve MkI CUSTOM

I may regret this but I need the money. For sale is my Line6 Spider Valve MKI with upgrades. It has the Strymon SVpre installed as well as the external toggles to change modes quickly. The SVpre really helps this amp and is a great mod. The amp was sprayed by me with dupli-color vinyl and plastic spray. It has been gigged with for two years with no problems (other than the bad tube from time to time). The only thing it needs is a better speaker. I pulled the K-100 that I had in it for another amp and stuck a 12" made for a Crate combo in it. It sounds fine like this but will shine with a better one. I have the original grill cloth to replace the custom one I installed. It comes with a FBV-4 footswitch. here are some pics and a few videos of it.....

">" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
    Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
    Amps: Blackstar Stage 60, Blackstar HT20H,Fender Mustang II
    Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
    Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Dont be afraid to shoot me some offers. I may even consider a trade if its something I would like to try
    Guitars: Logan Telecasterw/ Duncan P90's Fender MIM Tele w/ Duncan Little 59, Ibanez SZ320 w/ Duncan JB,Alvarez RF4102C
    Pedals:BBE Supa Charger, Dunlop EVH Wah, Dunlop Volume, TC Nova Delay, TC Polytune,Zvex Distortron,MXR Custom BadAss OD, Xotic AC Boost,Dane Electro 7 band EQ, CC Tremolo, Line6 M5
    Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

price?

Comment

$400
        Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

Dont be afraid to make some offers!
          Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

are you selling the extension cab as well?

Comment

are you selling the extension cab as well?

Possibly
              Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

bump
                Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

ttt
                  Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

ttt
                    Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

I am open to reasonable offers, hit me up!
                      Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

$340, I am open to trade offers as well!
                        Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

I have the original black grillcloth for it and will install it if anyone would want it that way
                          Line6 Relay G30 Wireless

Comment

do you have the original vintage 30 speaker?
                            Good deals with Jim Hunter, GBuzz, macgaj3, civicbud, mikeyr444, nunovii, danielkn, Dark Aegis, schecterc1lh, bass econo, shawlEry, GuyaGuy, young grandma, schecterc1h, dogbone94, Stephenwz968, KJS, lovellintn, unicornwarrior, jordannott, nd1377, robbierobnj06

Comment

Trade for a white MIM Strat with Fender HSC? Its in near perfect condition
                              good deals: FastRedPonyCar, NyteOwl, gbuzz, sodium_23, tb_308, cfhmachado

Comment

Working...
                              X