Fully Loaded Randall RM100 - $1050

ej

• Members

The RM100 and all modules are in great shape and work perfectly. The head has some minor scuffing, I tried to picture it below. Its just some typical wear from gigging it so often. There are no tears in the tolex or physical damage to the head. Its loaded with 2 Ruby 6550 and 2 Ruby 6L6s. Amazing tube combo. Comes with a Gigmods Recto, a Jaded Faith XTC, and a stock Clean module.

100_0119.jpg

100_0122.jpg

100_0120.jpg

100_0116.jpg

100_0117.jpg

100_0118.jpg

The Recto has the Gigmods Promod. Red/orange channel switch and tight switch. Super versatile module and really nail everything I wanted for Recto tone. It sounds WAY better then the 3 channel I had. Check out more details here: http://www.gigmods.com/Page2.html

XTC modules was modded by Jaded Faith. It has the typical upgrades as well as a reshaping of the tone stack. Easily gets super smooth leads and tight rhythms. Sounds awesome.

The Clean module is stock. It sounds great, very clean and gets a little breakup when the gain is dimed. Can be super warm or nice and fendery.

I love this amp, but I'm ready to try something new. $1050 + shipping. Only trades I'm interested in is for a 6505+/5150 II

For anyone interested in individual pieces:

RM100 - $500 plus shipping

Gigmods Recto - $310 shipped

JF XTC - $220 shipped

Clean - $110 shipped.

Archived