FS: Peavey ValveKing Royal 8 Class A Tube Amp

acefreely

• Members

For sale is a Peavey ValveKing Royal 8, 5 watt, class A tube amp. I acquired this amp from another forum member in December. The previous owner had upgraded the speaker and the tubes. The speaker is Jensen and I am not exactly sure which tubes are in there. I will check and update later, also I'll add pics. The amp is in very good shape, I don't notice any cosmetic damage and it works perfectly and sounds good. This is a good practice amp for the house. It's really loud as well. There are a lot of Youtube reviews of the amp so feel free to check those out as well.

I am selling this amp because I got a new amp and I really don't need it anymore. It was my primary home practice amp for the last 6 weeks or so. I am basically selling all of the gear that I don't need or use anymore. So even though I really like this amp, the reality is I probably won't use it much in the future.

Here is a description from Amazon:

The ValveKing Royal 8 is a true class A guitar amplifier designed to give players the punchy dynamics and tones that inspired rock 'n roll's greatest riffs. Perfect for rehearsing, the Royal 8 features a simple interface of a single tone control, dual inputs and master volume and gain controls that can be adjusted for either class A 'breakup' power-amp tones-achieved by reducing the gain and increasing the master volume-or preamp distortion, which players can access by reducing the master volume and cranking the gain. This single-channel design emphasizes the dynamic relationship of the power-amp components to produce volume and headroom that belies its small size and wattage.

Price is $150 shipped to the lower 48 US states. Shipping to other areas will be slightly more.

Thanks for looking!

Archived