Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Laney VH100R half stack

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Laney VH100R half stack, mostly perfect condition. No tears or damage of any kind to the tolex. The only damage is the scuffing or whatever you see on the cab grill. Everything works perfectly including the footswitch. You can also have the Rocktron pedal if you want it, I only bought it to use with this head anyway.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Footswitch
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Atlanta, GA
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): thespedge@gmail.com
    References (eBay or other forum userid): MrMan on Petrucci Forum, edsped on ss.org, http://myworld.ebay.com/thespedge
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $900 USD, around $700 for the head. I'd really prefer to keep it local, but I might be open to shipping it so don't be afraid to ask. Of course you would have to cover the cost of that, which I assume would be around $100. Open to trading for a H&K Triamp MKII but I doubt that's gonna happen.

I just got rid of the exact same setup you had, took me 9 months and I eventually sold the whole thing for 650. good luck bro.
    HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

Jeez. I was pretty shocked when I brought it into a music store today and they only offered me $300 for the head. But they have a MKII going for $999 because it's been there for a few months and gotten marked down twice and some of the neons are broken which I guess must dissuade some people. I'm hoping if it comes down to it I can put my Blackstar HT-5 head on top of my halfstack and roll it all through the door and just talk up my stuff and talk down the H&K as much as possible (not hard considering the good/new condition of my gear and how long the H&K has been sitting there with broken neons) and get them to let me leave with it. Plus it doesn't have the footswitch so I can tell them about how it's impossible to get one unless you have them special order one and then have to pay $200+.

Bunch of rambling, but we'll see. Thanks for the luck man.

Comment

If I were still playing out on a regular basis, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat. People were in love with my Mesa Roadster, but when I got this thy were all like HOLY **************** that thing has ballz.

I can't believe this amp gets no respect. Has awesome cleans with tons of headroom and ALL of the gains are usable, unlike that Boogie. Free bump for a great amp at a great price.
        Been lookin for my baby and I wonder where can she be? - Elmore JamesGood Deal(s) with: PRS_FAN, jmorgan_2008, scotty66, alexmack, outofthesaddle, warpedsoul

Comment

If I were still playing out on a regular basis, I'd pick this up in a heartbeat. People were in love with my Mesa Roadster, but when I got this thy were all like HOLY **************** that thing has ballz.

I can't believe this amp gets no respect. Has awesome cleans with tons of headroom and ALL of the gains are usable, unlike that Boogie. Free bump for a great amp at a great price.

I got this a lot "if I were local, I would buy that immediately", but nobody where I lived wanted it. Sad times. I hope you get what you're asking, it is definitely worth it.
          HCAF's resident meathead.

Comment

this is one of my favorite amps of all time. It sounded HUGE in a band situation, and completely walked all over and spat out the Engl Blackmore I was using it with. It just was extremely organic, and girthy, I LOVED it with a boost too, wish I still had one. When you feel like droppin the price let me know
            VHT DEATH SQUAD
            VHT Ultralead
            Diezel Herbert
            VHT Deliverance 4x12
            EV 4x12 with 4 EVM12L BLS 12's
            RJM Switching Systems
            Line 6 G90 Wireless
            Gibson USA guitars
            Jackson USA guitars
            Schecter guitars
            BKP user and BELIEVER!

Comment