2 Tube Amps For Trade

downer01

• Members

First up is an Original Krank Krankenstein. In good condition. 7.5/10. Works fine and sounds brutal. Very focused and tight gain on this one. The clean channel is very nice too. Tons of headroom. Comes with a peavey footswitch that switches channels and controls gain 1 and gain 2

Next up is a Traynor YCS100H2 in awesome condition. 9/10. Can pretty much give you any tone that you want. Including gobs of gain and can get pretty brutal with the modern and scoop switches and preamp boost switches. Very nice clean as well, nice sounding reverb also. Includes original footswitch for all 3 channels and solo boost

Looking to trade for other high gain tube heads. Shoot me some offers, I'm open to all sorts of things. No rectifiers or JCM's though. Anything else you may have I will take into consideration and get back with everyone who makes an offer.

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjgtMjAxMTA2MjYtMDE0My5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjctMjAxMTA2MjYtMDE0My5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDAyMjYtMjAxMTA2MjYtMDE0Mi5qcG

I also have a literally brand new mint condition Ampeg Reverberocket R112 w/footswitch and all paperwork that I'm selling. 450.00 shipped

• Members

1 or 2 more bumps and if no interesting trade offers come through then I think ill keep them. Played them both tonight and was really digging all the tones I was getting which is making me reconsider my initial thoughts about trading. The Krank is like a Marshall from hell! And the traynor can run the whole gauntlet of tones.

Btw, the Reverberocket is still up for sale on ebay with about 22hrs remaining. If you want it then let me know and I'd be happy to end the auction and sell it to a fellow HC'er and skip all the dumbass ebay fees etc...

Archived