FS: Fractal Audio Axe FX II + MFC-101 Foot Controller in Road Case

Got Metal

• Members

Tired of the long wait? Need it shipped outside the US? Well here is your opportunity.

Selling a like new, mint condition Fractal Audio Axe FX II. I actually have 2 II's (as you can see in the pics), so one is up for sale. Just received it, opened the box, updated to the latest firmware and packed it back up. Plastic is still on the display. $2,750

Also available is the Fractal MFC-101 foot controller. Great condition...has velcro on the bottom to keep it secure in the included CNB black hardshell case with aluminum binding and latches/handles. Big enough to safely hold the MFC + 2 additional expression pedals. Case has a couple of scuffs but MFC unit is in perfect condition. $795

Prices reflect PayPal gift option and include shipping within lower 48. International shipping also available. Please PM me for a quote.

Perfect eBay feedback (ID: eleveneleven.studios) plus plenty of deals here and Gearslutz.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340382[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340383[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340384[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340385[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]340386[/ATTACH]

• Members

Also available is the Fractal MFC-101 foot controller. Great condition...has velcro on the bottom to keep it secure in the included CNB black hardshell case with aluminum binding and latches/handles. Big enough to safely hold the MFC + 2 additional expression pedals. Case has a couple of scuffs but MFC unit is in perfect condition. $795

Interested in the MFC101 setup. Please email me with shipping costs to Canada (J2X 0a6)

Thanks,

Marc

• 2 weeks later...

Archived