Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: CARVIN TS100 TUBE POWER AMP 6L6

My other guitar player and I are ditching the power amps and cabs and running direct with our Axe-FX's. Now I'm selling this to aid my PRS fund.
    You can read more about it here: http://www.carvinguitars.com/products/single.php?product=TS100

It has 4 Mesa 6L6's in it now. This thing is a beast, I just have no use for it anymore.
    I'm looking for $400 shipped and paypal'ed to your door.
    My buddy is also selling his VHT 2-50-2 for $950 shipped.

Machines of Man

Good deals with: Crunchtime, JuiceboxMadness, Cbbass123, gimme411, uberthrall, JoeGuitar717, AfroSamurai, guitarbioch, CptMcKay, absenceofone, Guitarman686, Teleman, RipVanWinkle, nd1377, Aaron SS, gypsyfireman

great amp. I put 6L6's in one side and left the 34s on the other

Comment

I was going to do that, but never got around to it. If you know anyone that wants one, send them my way please!
      Machines of Man

Good deals with: Crunchtime, JuiceboxMadness, Cbbass123, gimme411, uberthrall, JoeGuitar717, AfroSamurai, guitarbioch, CptMcKay, absenceofone, Guitarman686, Teleman, RipVanWinkle, nd1377, Aaron SS, gypsyfireman

Comment

Bump, bro.
        Machines of Man

Comment

would you ship intrnationally?
          Irv Only----------------------------------------------Schecter Elite 007 - Gibson ExplorerTU2 > Cantrell Wah > TS9 > ENGL E530 > ISP Decimator > Marshall EL84 20/20 > Randall 4x12

Comment

^ for the actual shipping cost, yes.
            Machines of Man

Comment

Can you find out how much is it ? I am in el Salvador, Central America
              Irv Only----------------------------------------------Schecter Elite 007 - Gibson ExplorerTU2 > Cantrell Wah > TS9 > ENGL E530 > ISP Decimator > Marshall EL84 20/20 > Randall 4x12

Comment

Working...
              X