FS: Vht pitbull 50 CL and Engl e530 !!

toneaddiction

• Members

FS: Vht pitbull 50 CL and Engl e530 !!

absolutely love this CL, one of the better ones ive had. sounds amazing, i just really miss my old one with the graphic EQ option. mint condition almost, comes with vht footswitch and cable. 850$ payapl gift option plus actual shipping. grab a great deal!!

engl e530 , minty fresh with new tubes. these rarely come up used and when they do, if you know what this is, you know they go fast. 470$ if paypal gift and ill cover shipping.

i love it but got rid of my rack and have many other options for direct recording in my studio.

studiothings@live.com - email for pictures of the vht, i have some already on here of the engl.

engle530.jpg

• Members

im opposite coast but could ship. ive sent amps over seas. i run a high end studio. will box it with tubes out, wrapped up etc. with plenty of padding and bubble wrap.

PM me if you are interested, its in amazing shape and has footswitch. i believe its a bit older model. has reverb on the back and an open spot for another mod or addition next to that. depth and presence on the front, vht logo with 2 screws. those are some things people have asked lately....

• Members

Dont know that it is the market as much as lack of knowing htese amps........there seems to be this misconception that those vht's are as good as the ones with the eq's....I saw one that was stupid cheap on teh Atlata craigslist forever....If this one had the 5 band I ventur to say it would have sold quick at a grand....

Archived