Amps, cabs, speakers FS Baron, Mills, Kress etc...

O'Rourke

• Members

No trades please.

Clearing out some gear, prices do not include shipping except as noted on the pickups. Send me your ZIP and I'll get you a quote on shipping. Working on uploading clips of the amps, just got a Q3HD and am trying to figure out how to use it. In the meantime any questions feel free to ask. :thu:

Lot more pics of everything here-

http://s426.photobucket.com/albums/pp345/deathtomichigan/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ16

Peavey 5150II, modded. Mid sweep controls for both channels, choke, bias mod, circuit mods to kill some fizz and also get it closer to the original 5150 but without the flubby low end. Killer amp, no issues, footswitch included. $750

5150ii.jpg

Jet City JCA50H, modded. Closer to the SLO circuit than stock, depth mod, loop level control, mid sweep, manual channel switch, gain boost switch on the lead channel. $550

jca.jpg

Custom built 100 watt amp based off an Uberschall kit. Top notch components used throughout, high definition Magnetic Components OT etc... Absolutely killer metal amp, handles drop tunings better than anything I've ever heard without getting muddy at all. $1200

uberbuild2.jpg

Mills Acoustics Afterburner 4x12 cab. White tolex, white piping, salt and pepper grill. Near mint condition. Right now it's loaded with a quad of UK built Celestion G12M greenbacks, 16 ohm cab. New with these options would run $1369.00 plus shipping (about $120 iirc) and come with chinese made Celestions. This one I have a box for and can ship wherever plus shipping cost. *SOLD*

Kress custom 4x12, blonde/cream tolex with salt and pepper grille. X-pattern of Weber Legacy H55 65W/ Celestion H30's. 16 ohm cab. Looks and sounds great, $600. Local only on this, don't have a box for it. Can drive a ways to meet up.

kress412.jpg

Kress custom 2x12, this is a one off as far as I know. Usually the 2x12's are a bit smaller, this is exactly half the size of a 4x12. Sounds massive without taking up a lot of room. Same color scheme, blonde with salt and pepper grille, UK made Celestion Vintage 30's, 16 ohm cab. $400

kress212.jpg

Pair of original Celestion G12-65's from 1982. Good condition, little age discoloration on the frames but no rips/tears etc... 15ohm $200 for the pair.

100_2318.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived