FS: Mako Mak4 preamp, EHX 44 Magnum power amp, SKB roto 6 space rack case

NinjaRaf

• Members

Ok, after MUCH deliberation and discussions with various people, and realizing that my family HAS HAS HAS to come first, Ive decided that its time that I sell my Mako Mak4. This thing is amazing...AMAZING...and Its my favorite amp that Ive ever owned, but 1. Im not in a band right now, 2. its a piece that can bring me in some cash, 3. I cant use it to its full potential because I cant buy a badass power amp for it right now. So yeah...Im gonna let some one else utilize it and get the most they can out of it. AMAZING live amp, AMAZING recording amp. Seriously, the BEST, more VERSATILE piece of gear I have EVER owned...and I ABSOLUTELY will own another one sometime in the future once my finances get more stable with a kid and all that. So, yeah...Mako mak4. Only issue is that the plug to put the power cable in on the preamp has a corner chipped off of it, but it seriously doesnt affect a damned thing, and I bought it that way and have been gigging with it that way for about a year. Footswitch is included, and Ill include the original cat5 cable and the shorter cat5 cable that Ive been using and a power cable. Footswitch has velcro on the side to store it to the velcro in the rack case. 775 shipped.

Im gonna go back to the 5150 212 combo. Thats one of those amps that has haunted me since I sold it, and I its one that Ill end up keeping forever. When I feel like I can afford it again, Ill DEFINITELY be getting a mak4x and a titan power amp, but for now...the cash is a MUCH MUCH better looking thing to me because it helps me pay off my car before my kid is born....SIGNIFICANTLY Helps.

Heres the most recent pic I took of it...this is the whole thing. You can see the case, mak4, and ehx....you can see the strip of velcro at the bottom of the case, there is a strip in the same place in the back of the case.

Let me know if you have ANY questions at all. Im really sad to be doing this, but its the best decision for my family, financially speaking. You guys know how to find my clips and videos, and pretty much all of them over the last year have been with this thing, whether direct, live at shows, or live room demos in my apartment.

60ab2673.jpg

Archived