No announcement yet.

FS/FT: Traynor YCV40WR

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Traynor YCV40WR

Looking to sell my Traynor YCV40WR. $350 plus shipping and PP fees. Local would be great though. Footswitch comes with it. The boost function on the footswitch doesn't work, but I use a boost so I didn't buy another. The amp itself functions flawlessly.

Will consider local trades on an amp head or will trade the Traynor, an Avatar Contemporary 212 cab closed-back with good speakers, or might put the amp and a little cash toward something. LMK what you have.
    Good Deals with: Shred-o-holic (Bought his JVM410h), Chris39 (My Laney VH100r for his Tweaker 40, Boss Octave, MXR Classic Overdrive and 50$), Unclemeat (Bought his Legacy III), lots of others I can't remember.

Bump
    Good Deals with: Shred-o-holic (Bought his JVM410h), Chris39 (My Laney VH100r for his Tweaker 40, Boss Octave, MXR Classic Overdrive and 50$), Unclemeat (Bought his Legacy III), lots of others I can't remember.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump

Comment

Looking for trades, folks. Whatcha got? Plus a price drop.

Comment

Another price drop bump

Comment

Working...
              X