FS: Marshall 1987X Plexi Reissue Modified by David Bray / Marshall jcm800KK 2203

Reignman

• Members

Like the title says.

I have two very nice amps up for sale here to the best offer.

The Kerry King Signature doesn't have a mark on it. It has sat in my home under cover and has been played scarcely. Most people don't give these amps credit for just how damn good they are. Even for rolling back the volume knob and getting some great jangly clean tones.

Amp will come as new with chord, booklet, unopened pack of Kerry King Pics, amp cover etc.

The David Bray Plexi had a crack in the head shell which was repaired well and in lieu of the repair, a rip in the tolex which has been glued down. I've never had any issues out of her but want to put that out their immediately so nobody whines. This is easily one of my favorite hot rodded Marshalls I've ever owned however, I'm a glutton for punishment and don't believe I need a backup for the shows I'm playing now. David's mods are very organic sounding, unlike some of the other modifiers out there, these retain the Marshall vibe...

I STRONGLY recommend Greenbacks with this amp head as nothing else truly does it justice.. This sound clip was recorded with Greenbacks.

Sound clip:

http://davidbrayamps.com/mp3s/arthurjames.mp3

I'll try and upload pics today but I'm extremely busy, can email some to serious buyers.

$T2eC16RHJHgE9n0yFlztBQJuGVscEw~~60_57.J

$T2eC16hHJF0E9nmFTM,nBQJuScPGWg~~60_57.J

Archived