FS: Vox AC-30 Reissue, Hardly Ever Used.. great condition, LOW PRICE, NYC-area

opiante

• Members

Vox AC-30 TB6

Great condition Vox AC-30 TB/6, circa 2000.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Well, what you're really looking at here is an opportunity to save some money. Every serious guitar player knows what the AC-30 is and what it does. British tone at its purest and most raw. This amp is no exception. However it gives you the opportunity to get a GREAT, virtually never used, AC030 for far less then buying 'new' at a guitar store.

The TB6 is the classic 6-input layout for the AC-30. Three channels, Normal, Trem and Top Boost. Having 6 inputs lets you 'jumper them' together and use multiple channels at once. This opens up many possibilities, and lets you customize your tone quite a bit, since for example you could have both the punch of the Top Boost channel and some lush tremolo or vibrato. You just plug into one input and use a standard patch cord to connect it to another. The tremolo/vibrato channel sounds fantastic and I am of course including the original Vox footswitch. The amp is factory loaded with Celestion Greenbacks. This speaker option is a bit more versatile and safer, since you never have to worry about blowing out your speakers at peek volume. And as for tone, well Greenbacks are one of Celestion's most legendary designs.

bought this amp new in 2000 and its spent its entire lifespan sitting in my smoke free studio. While I loved the idea of having one of these, I never found a use for it in my playing style. The result is around 100-hours of use over the past 12 years!!!! Virtually NEW.

I am asking $900.00 and would prefer local pick up. The amp is on Long Island, NY. I will ship if I have to, but will definitely consider a break for any local buyer. Please contact me with any questions or comments.

Archived