Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT:Marshall JCM 900 head

Absolutely killer sounding head. I have owned a few of these and this one KILLS. Great for rock, metal, AWESOME clean for country or power ballads You will not be disappointed in this one. It has a few tolex scrapes, and missing one of the platics handle ends (see pic)but everything works like it should. $500 shipped/Paypalled or may trade for a non trem guitar (ESP, Gibson, or try me) or other high gain heads. PM me with offers.
    great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

is that my old amp? If so KILLER head. It was recapped and the OT was replaced a few months before I got it. It sounds great.
    Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

Yeah it is, and I think I am going to hold onto it. How is the D60 treaing you?
      great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by petersenb9
        View Post

Yeah it is, and I think I am going to hold onto it. How is the D60 treaing you?

I'm diggin' it dude, a lot. I wish I'd tried one years ago.

The only downside is I'm not playing out right now so it sits unused a lot
        Guitars:Gibson Les Paul Standard FadedFender Roadworn '72 Deluxe TelecasterKramer StrikerAmplification:Titan Custom RetrofitRandall R412CSOfficial member of the Ninja Lows club

Comment

Awesome. I am in the same boat. I DO think I am going to hold onto the 900, it just nails THAT tone.

Comment

uppers for the 5150 GAS

Comment

pm sent

Comment

That is my old amp then!! (I sold it to EJ). Yeah killer head for sure. One of the best sounding Marshalls I've owned and I've owned a lot of them.
                http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Oh man,that's one of the MkII's.....all tube.....I had a 100 watter and it was killer......

Comment

This one will not disappoint

Comment

your PM box is full.
                      good deals with: nearly everyone.
                      Previous Moniker tiles: JoshuaTSP, Science! & GAS KING

Comment

Sorry about that. empty now.

Comment

$500 shipped/ paypalled (gift)

Comment

You wouldn't be interested in a Peavey JSX, would you?
                            Hagstrom Swede w/Bare Knuckle Black Dogs
                            Peavey JSX
                            Avatar Contemporary 2x12 (Celestion V30/G12K100)
                            Boss TU-2 Tuner
                            Dunlop DVP1 Volume
                            JHS Sweet Tea
                            TC Electronic Corona Chorus
                            Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
                            Digitech Hardwire RV-7 Reverb

Good deals with: ixkackxi, Rhequiem, Mr. Spoon

Comment

pm'd, Luke

Comment

Working...
                              X