X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Peavey 2012 Butcher Head w/fs

**SOLD**

This is new, only issue is on the back, it was a cut in the tolex, that is why I got this from Peavey cheap...

Great deals: bfloyd6969, smith10210, Lonnie99, hcprimerib, Wolfbane20, egorillad, orangekick, n'V'us, sfam198, MatrixClaw, tone7426, losyboy23, gearaholic, rok-en-rol, TraumaRN, atomaspired, dbrettw, arkohors, teleman, Erock503, petersenb9, ak47dragunov, Daveydude, DriveBy, Sinster, jtsbua, solidusgtr1, scottcrud, tonesfoyobones, Polk Salad, kensmith, EMGSTRAT, deaner33, woody96, stevestevens, jfarabee, ericguitargod, gabe15, kgraber...many more, can't fit them all!

Damn you and your similar amp tastes... this would be the 3rd amp I bought from you...

Can you describe the levels of gain available and shoot me a picture or two?

Thanks
    Good deals with: DoubleRGuitars, doomsdaymachine, locke3891, robbierobnj06, shooterkc, Quiszero

Comment

yeah, pic of the "tolex cut" please. m/
      =====
      Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

Bump.
        Great deals: bfloyd6969, smith10210, Lonnie99, hcprimerib, Wolfbane20, egorillad, orangekick, n'V'us, sfam198, MatrixClaw, tone7426, losyboy23, gearaholic, rok-en-rol, TraumaRN, atomaspired, dbrettw, arkohors, teleman, Erock503, petersenb9, ak47dragunov, Daveydude, DriveBy, Sinster, jtsbua, solidusgtr1, scottcrud, tonesfoyobones, Polk Salad, kensmith, EMGSTRAT, deaner33, woody96, stevestevens, jfarabee, ericguitargod, gabe15, kgraber...many more, can't fit them all!

Comment

Today only, $350 shipped!

Comment

damn, you're going to get me killed by my wife. LOL.

Money sent
            =====
            Smooth transactions with: V-type (x2), torgeot, teflondog, spindlergallery , MrSandMan, mikerockstar, Sinster, dangolguitartec, sfam198, landbriancoe, Uberscha11,mttmg,andy43,jimithing5150,MattWV,alxml r789,fulcrumpoint,Inca Roads,Rgkchile,Mason Wells,Powerglide350,dustinoneil, chuckmehh, Further Lo, skaaks, Kano2864212, VTM, Adversor, dustman283

Originally Posted by SweepLegatto

The noise comes from the cabinet, not from the pots of the front panel.

Comment

Working...
            X