FS: Mesa/Boogie Mark V head (mint, like new)

MyriadRocker

• Members

Let me start by saying that I know my post count here isn't very high. I've always mainly stuck to Recording forums (Gear Slutz, where I have a lot of good feedback) and Birds and Moons (now living on the Vintage Rocker forum). I'm also on The Gear Page. I have plenty of good transactions on eBay under "Myriad_Rocker", which is what I use most everywhere.

I bought this amp brand new from Sweetwater. It's still well under warranty and I just don't use it. It's literally sitting on the floor in an empty bedroom with the cover on it, unused. I'd like to recoup some of the cost to maybe put toward a cheaper amp, maybe a guitar, Kemper Profiling Amp, or maybe an Axe FX II. Or I may just hold onto the cash. Who knows?

The tubes have about 5 to 10 hours of use on them total. The amp comes with the Mesa cover, manual, footswitch, and footswitch cable. All of it is dead mint.

I'm asking $1,750 shipped/insured. Continental US only. You PayPal, you PayFee. If you're within a reasonable driving distance, I have no issues meeting you at all. I'll adjust price accordingly depending on how far I have to drive.

Trades: Depends on what it is. Here's a list of possibilities...

• Kemper Profiling Amp
  • Axe FX II (prefer the Kemper, though)
  • Peavey 3120
  • Suhr Modern
  • PRS Custom 22/24 (preferably in Charcoal Burst, but will consider others)
  • PRS CE 22/24

a82ba08a70ff293912a8c1cc123225e372d08d22

• 2 weeks later...

Archived