FS / FT - ENGL Smolski, Marshall JCM900 1x12 combo, Blockletter 5150, SVT410HLF, more

forayear

• Members
Description
1) ENGL Victor Smolski sig head -
Awesome head, maybe my favorite ENGL.. It's definitely my favorite in terms of responsiveness.. It doesn't come off quite so sterile / overcompressed as say, an SE or a Powerball.. The tone is signature ENGL aggression, dark, but not cold, very distinctive midrange.. All that said, it also has confirmed for me that I just shouldn't buy ENGLs anymore.. It's not the 'tone in my head', as much as I seem to want it to be.. Mint condition, low hours on the tubes.
2) Marshall JCM900 4101 100W 1x12 combo -
All the features (such as half power!) of the 100W Dual Reverb head in a 1x12 combo that (I think) is slightly smaller than a MK-IV 1x12 combo.. The internal speaker (an original UK G12H-100) can be disconnected for use with an external 412 if desire.. Loaded with EL34s, low hours.. The original footswitch and a protective cover will be included.
3) Peavey 5150 Blockletter head -
Not 100% sure I want to get rid of this one yet.. It's an original blockletter, so you know the deal there.. All the knobs have been replaced with off-white chickenhead knobs.. The power tubes are brandy new, and the pre tubes all have low hours.
4) Ampeg SVT410HLF cab -
THE bass cab, as far as I'm concerned.. I've never heard a bass cab I liked the tone / punch of better than a good ol' USA SVT410HLF.. This one was definitely gigged (by the previous owner), but it's still in great shape, and works perfectly.. Was using it during my short stint as a bass player, but that's over for the time being, so I don't need this around anymore.

5) Strymon BlueSky reverb pedal - $OLD

6) Empty Thiele style 2x15 bass cab -
This was built by a friend of mine based on the specs of an old JBL 2x15 cab.. I've used it on and off for the last 14 years or so either for guitar or bass.. It's pretty big though, and I wouldn't mind having the space back.. If it doesn't sell this time around, it's probably getting cannibalized and turned into 2 oversized 1x12 cabs.

Would drive within a reasonable (half hour-ish) distance of Portsmouth, NH to meet up for local sales.
Modifications
- See above
Accessories
- See above
Contact
- PM me - if you include an email address in the PM I'll be able to reply during the day.
References
- iTrader on sevenstring.org, forayear on eBay
Price
1) ENGL Victor Smolski sig head - $1600
2) Marshall JCM900 4101 100W 1x12 combo - $OLD
3) Peavey 5150 Blockletter head - $700
4) Ampeg SVT410HLF cab - $450
5) Strymon BlueSky reverb pedal - $OLD
6) Empty Thiele style 2x15 bass cab - $75
All obRo, shipped CONUS, except for the 2 cabs.. Those are priced for local sale; I'll ship them if you're really that interested, but it will be on your dime.. As for the other items, I'll ship anywhere internationally, too, but there will be some charge for shipping (I'll split it with you).
Would consider trades / partial trades. Off the top of my head, things I'd be interested in:
.- Iron Ether Frantabit
.- Iron Ether Polytope
.- Eventide Space
.- Boss RC20/RC2
.- Earthquaker Rainbow Machine
.- ElectroHarmonix POG
.- ElectroHarmonix Ravish Sitar
.- OTO Biscuit
.- Celestion G12T75 (UK) / Greenback (UK) (1 of each)
.- High-quality larger 1x12 or 2x12 cab... Orange, Mesa (Recto, not Thiele), Egnater, EVH, etc
.- Shure SM7 / SM7B
.- Shure SM57 (x2)
.- Marshall 50w Plexi head
.- Flaxwood Rautia
.- Axe-Fx Ultra (or II)
.- Korg Wavestation A/D.
Pics
$(KGrHqJHJEEFCdvGd2BFBQvh!ChQdw~~60_57.J
$(KGrHqN,!iEFChVEHCnkBQyiSnnjKw~~60_57.J

Pics of the cabs on request.

Sorry for all the extra .'s, my iPod decided to add those, and I'm not taking the time to remove them all.

Archived