X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Marshall JTM 60 1x12

Hey guys,

I need to purge some gear in our to help my pup out with the cost of diabetes meds. So i'm going to let go this little gem.

I know the JTM60's get a bad wrap for being a low end marshall and yes, they have had there problems, but this little guy I think is one of those rare one's that simply rock!

The tubes where changed to Winged C's that sound amazing! There was a point where it started to crackle so I jumped the FX loop and the problem never came back. Even after hours of playing.

This one is extremely clean! There is only one little drill hole on the side where it looks like someone installed a new transformer?

$400 Shipped to you door or $350 local pickup.

88 Jackson limited edition model 88
    Fender ash Tele
    GOOD DEALS WITH!
    Verence, Edoho67, Stress Relief, MetaLmm785, Altgtr33(4x), NickPierro, Yavin(3x), sfam198, kgraber, Leninboarrir, dangolguitartec, roth, joems, brianeharmonjr, Dixie 10-8, TheBumRush, JasonA84, dbrettw, chad-ro, Gantz, Fiberpro, ajympt, lndianScout,Matheau,WALL-E,Polk Salad,Teleman, Larrikin666,

Up for a killer amp! Comes with the marshall footswitch!
    Fender ash Tele
    GOOD DEALS WITH!
    Verence, Edoho67, Stress Relief, MetaLmm785, Altgtr33(4x), NickPierro, Yavin(3x), sfam198, kgraber, Leninboarrir, dangolguitartec, roth, joems, brianeharmonjr, Dixie 10-8, TheBumRush, JasonA84, dbrettw, chad-ro, Gantz, Fiberpro, ajympt, lndianScout,Matheau,WALL-E,Polk Salad,Teleman, Larrikin666,

Comment

Upski
      Fender ash Tele
      GOOD DEALS WITH!

Comment

to the moon!
        Fender ash Tele
        GOOD DEALS WITH!

Comment

To the top
          Fender ash Tele
          GOOD DEALS WITH!

Comment

Get this for xmas! make the neighbors made by having this baby cranked!!!
            Fender ash Tele
            GOOD DEALS WITH!

Comment

I have the 310 version. Bump for a very underrated amp. If you're into the lower gain Marshall sound these things are killer.
              Live Rig:
              Gretsch Tenny and Gibson SG Classic -> Some neat effects -> Peavey Classic 50 410 and/or Marshall JTM60 310
              Need an exceptionally cheap sound guy in the general Western Pennsylvania area? PM Me.
              Do you like Free Candy? Yeah? Then like my band!
              Had a good trade/transaction/deal? Click here to tell HCEG about it!
              Proud to be 1st Lieutenant in the SG Army Special Forces

Comment

PMd...I think.
                dharmaforone.bandcamp.comListen to my music and such.Strat - Jazzmaster - Bunch of fuzz and delay pedals - map.

Comment

375 shipped
                  Fender ash Tele
                  GOOD DEALS WITH!

Comment

Working...
                  X