F100 Head + Orange PPC412 Cab For Sale

fuzzface84

• Members

I am selling a clean F 100 head and an American made Orange PPC412 cab. I've owned this set up for around 7 trouble-free years now. Everything is in excellent working condition with a few tiny visual imperfections. I love this amp and the tone it produces but am selling it as I downsized to the 50 watt version of the same head and a 2x12 cab.

This is Mesa's sleeper amp; many think it has better clean sounds than a Recto and a more musical heavy tone. The head includes the original foot switch. The tubes are older but show no signs of letting up. The foot switch cable has a spot where electrical tape was use to cover a small tear in the outer casing but otherwise functions fine (they're also easily replaceable from Mesa). Includes original tags and demo settings display.

The cab has nicely broken-in V30s. There are no major issues with the amp or cabinet; only normal light wear from respectful use.

I'm in Madison, WI. I would prefer not to ship but I am willing to do so professionally at the buyer's expense. thumb.gif
$675 for the head
$650 for the cab

I will consider certain trades towards either piece. Squier (standard series and up) and Fender guitars (teles/hard tails a plus), certain effects, amp heads, ect.

3ka3i83l15n25k15m3cbe15.jpg
(The 2x12 is not for sale.)

kgrhqvhjegfcjeck7fnbqwj.jpg

kgrhqziqfcsiqqbvebqwwyg.jpg

t2ec16jyme9s5qf2b9bqwwy.jpg

kgrhqzhfc1cyt6bqwwyshtw.jpg

t2ec16nzue9s389zocbqwwy.jpg

photo8re.jpg

Archived