Mesa Boogie Stiletto, Marshall JCM 800, Fryette Deliverance FS

SithLordChris

• Members

Looking to clear out some of my amps to make way for new ones.

First amp is a Mesa Boogie Stiletto Ace 50 Watt Head. The amp is in excellent condition, still has the dealer tags and comes with a cover and footswitch. The amp was recently retubed with JJ EL34L's and Tung Sol/JJ 12AX7's. Asking 650 plus shipping on this head.

Second is a Fryette Deliverance. The amp was used very little and looks pretty much flawless. I never gigged it, just played it at home. The tubes are new as well. I'm asking 650 plus shipping on this one as well.

Last is a Marshall JCM 800 2203 Reissue. The amp looks great, only a small tear on the tolex on the bottom and the handle is a little dirty. The tubes could stand to be changed out pretty soon. I got this in a trade and ended up not really liking it. I'm asking 900 OBO on this one plus shipping. I'm flexible on the price with this one as it was a trade and I didnt purchase it outright.

If you have any questions, please feel free to E-Mail me at SithLordChris@gmail.com or if you like I can be contacted via phone at 505-715-9827. You can also check out my seller rating on Ebay under SithLordEmery25. Shoot me a text or email and I can send pictures of the amps if you like! Thanks! I'm opening this up to you guys first before I throw em on Craigs or take them to guitar center. Been a long time lurker on this forum! Thanks!

Archived