Clear All

• FS or FT *!*!*Carvin STEVE VAI LEGACY *!*!*

NO LONGER AVAILABLE SORRY.
    OWN:
    USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Jet City/Soldano JCA50H/Hot Rod 50

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Is carvin really disliked that much? Any Cash offers? Would make a great X-mas gift.
    OWN:
    USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Comment

OK new item for trades list I am really wanting a Marshal JCM900 MKIII 50w head. All offers considered. This Is a great amp I can't believe that no body has even shown a bit of interest. Can some one tell me, is carvin really hated that much in the guitar player realm?
      OWN:
      USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Comment

Maybe all of our monies is tied up in buying Christmas presents . . .
        Jet City EarhartJet City JCA100H -> Avatar 2x12 -> Celestion LynchbacksPRS SE 245Sterling AX40FOR SALEBuy/sell/trade referencesMy primary band page (Seventh Day)My secondary band page (Adam Evolving)Proud member of the Jet Setters (Jet City Lounge)

Comment

yeah it's a great amp but it's not worth the same as a LP studio or a 900 MKIII so maybe that's where the problem is. I bought and sold the Legacy twice for about $400. Just saying.
          http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

guitarbilly74:

"yeah it's a great amp but it's not worth the same as a LP studio or a 900 MKIII so maybe that's where the problem is. I bought and sold the Legacy twice for about $400. Just saying."

You can buy les paul studio's and Marshall JCM900's for $400 to $500 all day long which is just exactly what the legacy is going for. Just saying. So how is not worth the same?
            OWN:
            USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by sahlomonic
              View Post

Maybe all of our monies is tied up in buying Christmas presents . . .

I understand this I just thought it might have made a good X-mas gift for someone. Oh well.
              OWN:
              USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Comment

Bump for a cool amp
                great trades with: dixie789456, downer01,norton666 and over 200 positive feedbacks on Ebay.

Comment

Consider a trade for an Ibanez SZ720QM?
                  Axe FX Standard
                  Splawn Quick Rod

RG570
                  RG550
                  RGT6EXFX
                  RG2EX1
                  Fernandes Ravelle
                  Fender MIM Strat
                  Washburn MG44

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                    View Post

yeah it's a great amp but it's not worth the same as a LP studio or a 900 MKIII so maybe that's where the problem is. I bought and sold the Legacy twice for about $400. Just saying.

I agree. You can find plenty of faded studios for 400-500 , but not for a gloss one. If you do? It's usually battered and something is wrong with it.
                    Good References: Negative Theory, AriBoiangiu, Voivod, Blackba, Jimiaxe, Doublebarrel, tsunamijesus, kennyinct, BillDncn, Joejpiano, drjustinjames, Newworldman. ontariomaximus, DannyM, Madryan, Norcal_GIT_r, Wish, Archers6, Phatgirl, JJblacksheep, Fusion1, EndTime, Usrname, Mattacaster, Ejendres, Iron parrot

Laney VH100R/Mesa Boogie Mark IV/V/ Triple Rectifier G
                    www.reverbnation.com/cradlefish

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by godofmetalguita
                      View Post

Consider a trade for an Ibanez SZ720QM?

Sorry not really my kind of guitar, but thanks for the offer.
                      OWN:
                      USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by srv3089
                        View Post

guitarbilly74:

"yeah it's a great amp but it's not worth the same as a LP studio or a 900 MKIII so maybe that's where the problem is. I bought and sold the Legacy twice for about $400. Just saying."

You can buy les paul studio's and Marshall JCM900's for $400 to $500 all day long which is just exactly what the legacy is going for. Just saying. So how is not worth the same?

Tell me where! Just the Marshall's.

Please post a link.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by omni
                          View Post

Tell me where! Just the Marshall's.

Please post a link.

yeah.. there is none. Delusional guy is delusional. But hey, I've tried to help.. oh well.
                          http://www.guitarampboard.com

Comment

Those particular 900's are pretty cool and a few have sold on here recently for $500,but they typically bring more......they seem to be gettin gmore respect now...the dual reverbs tend to go a little cheaper....been wanting to try a Legacy...you have a price in mind for it?

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by guitarbilly74
                              View Post

yeah.. there is none. Delusional guy is delusional. But hey, I've tried to help.. oh well.

They are all over. Just watch eBay or guitar center and especially Local music stores. There was one here locally about 6 months ago that went for $425, So I AM NOT Delusional. The only ones I see going for more are the 100watt versions. Since This is causing Such an argument I am pulling this ad. I did not post this to be called delusional. I have researched my options price wise and was just trying to see if I Could trade a great amp for what I am looking for and wanted. Some people (not naming anybody) just need to live in the real world and stop thinking that stuff that is 20+ years old is worth loads of money, Grant it a lot of the real old stuff is but certain things just aren't. Thanks to all the offers but I will just keep this than to let it go for way less then what it's worth. I am sorry to anybody in the future that is interested.
                              OWN:
                              USA Fender Strat Plus

ADA S1000 Rack Delay

Marshall 1966A 2x12

Comment

Working...
                              X