FS: Blackstar HT-5 head

Mind Riot

• Members

Excellent condition as you can see in the pics. I bought this about a year and a half ago and it never left my home studio, I just used it for low volume playing and recording (it actually records really well). But as you can see in the first pic, I snagged a Peavey recently and I don't need the HT-5 anymore. Please note that this is the slightly older model HT-5 which does not have reverb. And of course it includes power cable and footswitch.

PRICE DROP AGAIN!!: $200 shipped

Rig-1.jpg
HT-5Front.jpg
HT-5Back.jpg

And here it is all packed up and ready to go. Got at least an inch of dense foam on all sides, and nowhere does the amp actually touch the actual box. Foam on top as well holding it down tight, but this was the only pic I took. Pic isn't too great, but anyway.
HT-5Packed.jpg

PM me with any questions, and at this time I'm not looking for any trades. Thanks for looking. smile.gif

• Members

My God, what do you people want?! Blood?! Is that it?! You want my blood? Will nothing else satisfy you, you perverted mob of directionless rage?!

FINE!!

*slashes own arm*

THERE!! Enjoy! Drink deep of my pain! Let the life force of another person satisfy your twisted unnatural desires!

Making some guy cut himself and give you his blood for an amp sale? Y'all are some sick m&$%#^@*$&+#=rs!! mad.gif

• Members

My God, what do you people want?! Blood?! Is that it?! You want my blood? Will nothing else satisfy you, you perverted mob of directionless rage?!

FINE!!

*slashes own arm*

THERE!! Enjoy! Drink deep of my pain! Let the life force of another person satisfy your twisted unnatural desires!

Making some guy cut himself and give you his blood for an amp sale? Y'all are some sick m&$%#^@*$&+#=rs!! mad.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Archived