FS: 1986 Marshall 2203 JCM 800 100 Watt head Brown Grill

Shadetree_01

• Members

This is a 1986 JCM 800 2203 100 watt head. It is in good physical condition with only small nicks in the Tolex and minor wear on the panels. All of the knobs are intact and all of the inputs and outputs, DI jacks and speaker jacks are tight and work perfectly. All of the feet are present and in good shape and the handle is tight and secure.

This amp was gone through a couple months ago for new tubes at Abell Audio. It has a set of JJ EL34's. They repaired a couple cold solder joints and replaced a few resisters. All of the pots have been flushed and lubed and the pilot light on the standby switch has been replaced. The master volume pot was pretty scratchy right before the normal volume jump but the cleaning has helped it. I wanted to replace all of the preamp tubes but they said it was working fine and that it sounded amazing so I'll let you be the judge.

This amp sounds great. It has THE Marshall rock tone. 80s and beyond.

I'm asking $1100. $1200 with a heavy duty Latch top, ATA roadcase. Price includes shipping.

IMG_9219.JPGIMG_9220.JPGIMG_9221.JPGIMG_9223.JPGIMG_9225.JPGIMG_9226.JPGIMG_9228.JPG

• 4 weeks later...

Archived