Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

FS:Madison Divinty $450

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Madison Divinty $450

Sold
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Charvel Desolation SC1 Skatecaster <br /> blakhart USA custom shop kronos Laboga Mr hecter Mojotone custom 412 wgs loaded Good deals with:apophis ejendres madDdog67 tdepaul1313,<br /> robbierobnj06 Corpsegrinder88x2<br /> Further Lo Yo_Squig jdj8282 Metalhed Magh8 Killing Nevada Bullhead Mustaine Who?rog951 a58chevy nodata2000 hex 1972guitars griole ibenhad</div>

bump
    <div class="signaturecontainer">Charvel Desolation SC1 Skatecaster <br /> blakhart USA custom shop kronos Laboga Mr hecter Mojotone custom 412 wgs loaded Good deals with:apophis ejendres madDdog67 tdepaul1313,<br /> robbierobnj06 Corpsegrinder88x2<br /> Further Lo Yo_Squig jdj8282 Metalhed Magh8 Killing Nevada Bullhead Mustaine Who?rog951 a58chevy nodata2000 hex 1972guitars griole ibenhad</div>

Comment

BUMP $375+shipping

Comment

ttt

Comment

I would jump all over this if the holidays weren't coming up..

free bump

Comment

will trade this for a Nintendo wii U

Comment

price drop $350 + shipping

Comment

final $325 +shipping

Comment

ttt

Comment

Soooooo tempted....
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: KUNG FOOL, FACING FAILURE, DRUMMERBOY_25, ROBOTECHNOLOGY, thefyn,BANKBOY, Kgod42000, Shred-a-holic, ihave27frets, sonofabias, grunge782, KillaJ, JerEvil, BYONDtheEMBRACE, Knucklefux<br />
                    <br />
                    Flakey Forumites:<br />
                    messageinblood</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MR MARCUS
                      View Post

Soooooo tempted....

Buy buy buy buy you can have it $375 shipped

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by rebornself27
                        View Post

Buy buy buy buy you can have it $375 shipped

That's a great price but I have two half finished amps on my bench that I need to finish that has my money all tied up. Since you mentioned that you are downsizing would you be interested in a modded (gain and depth) Jet City JCA20h. I also modded the look of the amp with white knobs and I'm process of installing a metal grille. Oh and the tubes are Mullard EL84's and Ruby HG 12ax7's.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer">POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS: KUNG FOOL, FACING FAILURE, DRUMMERBOY_25, ROBOTECHNOLOGY, thefyn,BANKBOY, Kgod42000, Shred-a-holic, ihave27frets, sonofabias, grunge782, KillaJ, JerEvil, BYONDtheEMBRACE, Knucklefux<br />
                        <br />
                        Flakey Forumites:<br />
                        messageinblood</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by MR MARCUS
                          View Post

That's a great price but I have two half finished amps on my bench that I need to finish that has my money all tied up. Since you mentioned that you are downsizing would you be interested in a modded (gain and depth) Jet City JCA20h. I also modded the look of the amp with white knobs and I'm process of installing a metal grille. Oh and the tubes are Mullard EL84's and Ruby HG 12ax7's.

i understand thanks for the offer really just looking for $$ I have a baby boy on the way so space is limited

Comment

• jorlevis
                            jorlevis commented
                            Editing a comment

Do you still have this?

Working...
                        X