FS: 2010 Allen Accomplice 1x12 (BF Deluxe style amp) - SOLD

Dr Cocobolo

• Members

The Allen Accomplice has been touted as one of the best BlackFlace Deluxe-style amps in the world. It is loosely based on the Blackface Deluxe but without a normal channel or vibrato function. The design is enhanced with a number of features, including a variable tone-stack bypass control called the RAW pot and the world's best post-phase-inverter master volume. The RAW control adds mids and gain - it is incredible!

The post-PI MV give you great tone at speaking levels and is totally transparent when dimed.

The amp can take either 6V6 or 6L6 tubes. Rebiasing is easy using the bias jacks on the back panel, a volt meter, and an external bias pot (no need to open the chassis). Has a GZ34 rectifier tube, and I could also throw in a solid-state plug in rectifier for a more immediate attack.

This Accomplice has an Eminence Texas Heat speaker. Takes pedals very well (as noted by David Barber of Barber Electronics)

These amps sell for $1800. I was asking $975, and I'll throw in the SS rectifier AND a Tuki padded cover ($75 on the Allen site).

*** EDIT - new asking price is $925 ***

file-21.jpg

file-6.jpg

file-22.jpg

file-26.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived