FS/FT: Voodoo Modified ADA Mp-1 /Digitizer Delay/Power Amp

Reignman

• Members

You know what this is. I had three people work out deals to buy this "off eBay" when it was listed and of coarse, nobody pulled the trigger and all gave me sob stories. Taking some info from the auction. I would be possibly interested in some trades. I like kramers/floyds etc.

The ADA Mp-1 has BRAND NEW JJ/Tesla Ecc803S tubes in it, they were installed and tested to ensure perfect operation. It has a few small marks and a touch of rack rash however it is in excellent condition. Sadly, I am no longer playing shows and now, it's been sitting on the exact rack in my closet I have taken the pictures of it. I am not fortunate enough to have the kind of money Invested in this setup collecting dust in the closet.

ADA Microfet 100 Power Amp

Mosfet Power Amp

1 Rack Section Mountable

Courteous Power Socket

50 Watts per channel @ 8 ohms

Stereo/Bridged Switch

Separate A & B Channel Attenuators

(4, 8, or 16 ohms)

64 Watts @ 4 ohms (Single) or 53 Watts per CH (Stereo)

45 Watts @ 8 ohms (Single) or 39 Watts per CH (Stereo) or 105 Watts (Bridged)

26 Watts @ 16 ohms (Single) or 23 Watts per CH (Stereo) 0r 76 Watts (Bridged)

ADA Digitizer 4 - 32 Program Digital Delay

ADA digital delay offers 1280ms of delay time at 16kHz bandwidth. Chorus and flange effects. Holds 16 programs: four Memory Banks of four Programs each. It has 16 factory preset Shadow programs that may be recalled at any time. On-board computer allows programming of all effect parameters. LED READOUT and STEREO OUTPUTS. Self-diagnostic program checks unit during power up. 256K of internal delay memory. Easy to use and to program. Great sound that can be used in recording, PA, and guitar effects.

The ADA Digitizer 4 interfaces with a wide variety of input sources including high level microphones, electronic instruments, and mixing consoles.

All of these items have been tested and function flawlessly. This is an awesome package and it deserves to be played. The voodoo mod makes this amp super articulate, I have never been able to have a thick distortion and hear every note when playing a chord on all 6 strings.

!B6Q)LVwBGk~$(KGrHqIOKi4EwvEtig4CBMwz)G1

!B6Q)RYgCGk~$(KGrHqUOKkMEyPfKw+sgBMwz)WZ

I am not playing shows and currently unemployed hence my "motivation" to sell or trade instead of buying another guitar...

Make an offer if you're seriously interested otherwise, I'll throw her back on the bay soon.

• 2 years later...

Archived