Bogner Ecstasy 101B Trade Feeler

ShizzelDizzel

• Members

So I had the opportunity to find an Ecstasy close to home, so I bought it and played with it for a few weeks. I guess its just not my thing. I wanted to love it because it looked as though it would be a perfect match for me by the reviews and clips I've heard and read. I guess it's just not to be.

I have the amp on Ebay now (second time) so I figured if it didn't sell, I'd see what people might have to offer in trade. I figured a good trade value would be around $1800, considering its condtion. Not sure if I'm allowed to post eBay links here but if you search on Ebay you'll see it. (Westminster, Md).

Anyway what am I after? Good question.... I don't need guitars unless it's a Peavey Wolfgang Hardtail (no specials,trems). Amps (heads only), has to be multi channel, bring the heavy (not necessarily brootz)...Sig X, 5153, newer Nitro, Mark V, etc...... and cash on your end if needed.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by ShizzelDizzel

View Post

Probably a no on the Elmwood. No on the Mark V combo. Jon, what version and color is the 5153?

I have the 100W 5153 in white. I got it at the end of 2011 so I'm not sure what version that is It's in great shape, barely used, and the footswitch is even still packaged. You can PM me and let me know how much money you want in addition if you are interested.

• 3 months later...

Archived