Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogner Ecstasy 101B Trade Feeler

So I had the opportunity to find an Ecstasy close to home, so I bought it and played with it for a few weeks. I guess its just not my thing. I wanted to love it because it looked as though it would be a perfect match for me by the reviews and clips I've heard and read. I guess it's just not to be.

I have the amp on Ebay now (second time) so I figured if it didn't sell, I'd see what people might have to offer in trade. I figured a good trade value would be around $1800, considering its condtion. Not sure if I'm allowed to post eBay links here but if you search on Ebay you'll see it. (Westminster, Md).

Anyway what am I after? Good question.... I don't need guitars unless it's a Peavey Wolfgang Hardtail (no specials,trems). Amps (heads only), has to be multi channel, bring the heavy (not necessarily brootz)...Sig X, 5153, newer Nitro, Mark V, etc...... and cash on your end if needed.
    SPAM:
    Vox Satchurator $75
    Rocktron MidiXchange $75

Should mod it for kt88's.

Ps. How much cash were you asking?
    " "Best toan in teh land" - champion

Good Buyers/Sellers :Mikenothing , SirKonks,Dimebag11 x2,Dropped_2_c,Boris the Blade,thefyn,MrSandman,Gabe15,GuidanceOfSin,shane1 59 X2,Mparsons,rabott13,warplangrey,iamthearm, SkyHighRocks,RobotBodiesBFF,Tu Be x2,IanDOL,Fridgit,Jim Ansell ,GutterMouth,LionHeaRT07 ,Zao X2,m3at,Bluesman001,Khoifish321,thinkpad20,vangkm, juice,phatgirl,Trembulant,knope , Knucklefux, pfapin,rareguitar,donsimon76, again with this, Jerry Dyer, eagertokill,rugbyguitargod

Comment

$2k plus shipping/PayPal.
      SPAM:
      Vox Satchurator $75
      Rocktron MidiXchange $75

Comment

what year is it ?
        no more sig

Comment

this is not spammy at all

i am mad bc i have other things to buy and want this amp even though i dont need it.
          strat strat tele PRS agile gretsch martin

WINNER HCAF BEST RACK RIG 2012!!!!!!!

fender blues deluxe > whitebox 212

Good Transactions: Dehumanize, Jimosity, Panther King, Vangkm, Ejendres, Killindux, Colejustesen, SDMFVan, twisty571, dolf

Comment

I have Sig-X. What do you wanna do?
            My Band:
            http://www.stuckingearrocks.com/sig/Home.html
            Positive Transactions with:
            DarkCide, Rfaranda, Lord Megatron, Sixtonoize, Derekb, Bigmark, 35091

For Sale
            Peavey JSX Head- Great Condition - Make Offer

Comment

I'm not sure what year it is. I have a pic of the serial number on my eBay auction.
              SPAM:
              Vox Satchurator $75
              Rocktron MidiXchange $75

Comment

You have pics Gearo?
                SPAM:
                Vox Satchurator $75
                Rocktron MidiXchange $75

Comment

I have a 5153 I'd be willing to trade and I'm not that far from you.
                  GoodDeals: RG_76, DiscoJason, freehandarson, rockitsauce, Wolfbane20

Band:
                  Absolute Vengeance on Facebook
                  Absolute Vengeance - bandcamp

Comment

any interest in a MKV I know yopu are looking for heads but it is a combo
                    no more sig

Comment

any interest in a MKV I know yopu are looking for heads but it is a combo
                      no more sig

Comment

i have Elmwood Modena 90 and i live in taneytown. let me know if you're interested.
                        Hi.

Comment

Probably a no on the Elmwood. No on the Mark V combo. Jon, what version and color is the 5153?
                          SPAM:
                          Vox Satchurator $75
                          Rocktron MidiXchange $75

Comment

2012 el34 shiva plus cash?

Email me pics or a link to your auction if your interested.

Shawn

babineaushawn@yahoo.com
                            Great deals with; BionicMark, mahon451, mrandolph, sdhupelia, metal0822, GibsonVMan, SAWTOOTHGRINX, Azhrei, Lonnie99, Teleman, thebrokenvow, richardson, fatbagg, tian, fenderhw77, mylastflight, fred....many more to come

the rig;
                            PRS....SAS
                            Badcat Panther R
                            Mesa 3/4 4x12
                            Boss effects
                            Crybaby

"It's ****************ing Cristal, everything else is piss!"-QT

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ShizzelDizzel
                              View Post

Probably a no on the Elmwood. No on the Mark V combo. Jon, what version and color is the 5153?

I have the 100W 5153 in white. I got it at the end of 2011 so I'm not sure what version that is It's in great shape, barely used, and the footswitch is even still packaged. You can PM me and let me know how much money you want in addition if you are interested.
                              GoodDeals: RG_76, DiscoJason, freehandarson, rockitsauce, Wolfbane20

Band:
                              Absolute Vengeance on Facebook
                              Absolute Vengeance - bandcamp

Comment

Working...
                              X