Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Traynor Yba-1a

I'm asking 500 shipped, or will consider trades for 100+ watt tube heads, specifically sovtek and sunn. I've seen them go for more and less, but this is what I paid for it, and I think it's a fair price. I will upload pictures and details later, PM with any questions.

Thanks!

EDIT: Finally got around to posting some pictures. I had a 3-prong cord installed on this a few months ago, and the tech mentioned to me that the original tubes are still in there. Doesn't mean much to me, but I know it will for others. They're pretty sought after from what I understand. I'm still looking for trades as well!

IMG\_0656.JPG

IMG\_0650.JPGIMG\_0651.JPG

IMG\_0652.JPGIMG\_0653 1.JPGIMG\_0654 1.JPGIMG\_0655 1.JPG

Attached Files

bump. 500 shipped!

Comment

Interested. I would like those pics, though. Do you know what year it is? Got a cab for it (even a 1x12)?
      Originally Posted by pasteface

MAN for that kind of thing U got to go Back to the Old boxes from back when!! In those days we would bring are AMPS to the lake and wnen U tilt the Cab down by the water U can see the ****************in DENT it made! With the waves coming off it and Everything ****************!!!!! NOwadays they all play in there Dens and home bars or watever kind of **************** they get up to

Comment

Bump! I believe it is a 1972. Sorry I haven't got around to the pics yet. It's in pretty decent condition. No major concerns, there are some nicks but its incredibly clean for its age.

Comment

I've got an avatar 4x12 that isn't necessarily for sale, but I would part with it along with the traynor for the right price.

Comment

bump! up for sale again.

Comment

• ugameus
              ugameus commented
              Editing a comment

pm'd

Working...
          X