Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKII and 412 Cab

Hughes & Kettner Triamp MKii with midi module and cover - $2100 One of my favorite amps, used it live and studio. Has minor tolex damage but runs like a dream, most reliable amp Iv ever had!
    Triamp Specs

Hughes & Kettner VC412a cabinet - $600 Fair condition, tolex wear but works perfectly. Half the price of a new cab.
    Cab Specs

Heads shot 1Heads shot 2Head shot 3

Attached Files

Also a heads up, contact me for shipping quotes as this will be a beast to send to certain places.

Thanks!

Comment

• Rotti
      Rotti commented
      Editing a comment

Trades on the head? Location?

Sorry to bother as I not currently looking to buy your amp. I am having issues with its wee baby brother the Tubemeister 36. Two new units have arrived at my dealer with the midi feature DOA. Has your midi worked ok? Also, I assume that you refer to the midi floor controller as being the exrtra $200, as the midi feature is supposed to be built into the amp.

I greatly appreciate your response. If I can't get one of the little guys to work I may have to figure out a way to buy yours. In that spirit may I ask why you are selling it?

Many thanks!

Comment

• boom-stick007
      boom-stick007 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes mine has worked fine since installing it. No issues. Yes the description was a little off, I was writing many adds that day and didnt even notice that until you pointed it out. Id try seeing if those modules work with any other way possible, if you have access to another amp or whatnot. Not sure if I can help otherwise.

Im selling because I just dont want to lug an amp to shows anymore so Im using an Axe FX. I know the tone isnt 100% there but I play metal and most people live dont really care for tone lol!!

SOLD!

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X