Johnson Millenium JM250 and Floorboard Mint - $600

Chunkosaurus

• Members

This is a Digitech/Johnson Millennium JM250. It covers everything you could ever play. Sweet cleans, gritty crunch, and Thick, rich Distortion. More effects than you will ever use. All accessible from the included floor pedal. I've got compliments on my tone from guys who play Mesa Boogie, Marshall,Vox,Fender and more . This will be your go to amp for any gig or recording session.

This amp has it all! Tubes and Digital effects and modeling. This is a Line 6 Vetta Killer for Half the Price. With 250 Watts you could push 2 full stacks.

This is an incredible amp with Tube preamp, studio quality effects and a ton of amp models. I changed the tubes less than a year ago. The amp is in great shape. This can cover any style! Visit www.johnson-amp.com for more details.

Included in this Sale is a Johnson Millennium JM-250 Amp head, a J-12 Floor Pedal, a J-3 three button switch, original manual, and a 20-25 ft. midi cable

Price is $ 600 plus shipping and I would consider a Tc Electronics G Major, Carvin V3, Madison Divinity, Randall MTS Series, or another High gain Tube Head as trade or partial trade. I have cash to work with. Not interested in PA Stuff, Guitars, or Basses

• Members

i remembering playing a combo version one of these years ago and remember enjoying it. good luck!

It's a great amp still, I think I sounds better than the Vetta's I've played. I want to move on to a simpler tube head.

So if you've got a three channel head out there let's get to swapin'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived