FS: Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 100 Watt head, Perfect, Factory tubes

O00Coolzero00O

• Members

Hey Everyone,

Up for sale is my 3 Channel Marshall TSL 100 Triple Super Lead JCM 2000 (100 watt) the big brother of the DSL. This amp is incredible and nails everything from classic rock to more modern tones.

The amp was meticulously cared for and kept in my temperature controlled guitar room since I bought it new. It was never gigged or taken out of the house. The tolex is perfect, it has no rips, dents, or tears. The tubes in the head are still the factory tubes which have less than 10 hours of play time. The head sounds perfect as well with no pops, fizz or scratchiness when changing settings.

The head is in brand new condition and looking for a good home. I just got engaged recently and trying to sell a few things to move in with the new fianc

• 3 months later...
  • Members

I have one of these heads matched with a 4x12 cab (V30s speakers). Do yourself a favor and get it!

It's classic Marshall Sound and 3 Channels (Clean, Crunch, Lead). I also had the JVM410H and sold it beacause I preferred the TSL100 (with the right bias and tubes). It just sounded more natural (open, tube sound) than the JVM. Here's a tip: Yes, it's a 100W head, but it also has a half power reduction switch, further, you can pull two of the output tubes to half the power again. Just saying that it can be a 100W stage head or as low as 25W for classic Marshall sound inside your home.

• 10 months later...

Archived