Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Orange Dual Terror Head Shell Enclosure

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange Dual Terror Head Shell Enclosure

I have made tons of the terror series enclosures for guys on the orange forum from all over the world. I have 4 Dual Terror cabinets made up. It is 100% reversible. All you have to do is take the handle off the top of the amp, remove the stock rubber feet and slide the dual terror in. You use the stock rubber feet with longer bolts through the bottom of the cabinet and that is it. I am asking $160 + Shipping for the Dual Terror cabinets. Let me know if you are interested! Thanks.

anyone have a dual terror?

Comment

bump

Comment

Still have a few orange DT enclosures left.

Comment

Hi mate, just wondering if you are still doing these and if so, are you doing any in black? Cheers,

Comment

I'm interested as well - do you have any left, or would you be willing to make more?
          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Lucida Console">Ah, Dickhammer.</font><br />
          <br />
          HAPPY DEALS: chad_sux, bmxman37, onwingsoflead, dogbone94, FrontEndLoader, many others.....<br />
          <br />
          ______________________________________<br />
          <br />
          <u>GEAR</u><br />
          Line 6 DT25<br />
          Line 6 HD500<br />
          First Act Custom Shop Lola<br />
          PRS 20th SC</div>

Comment

thats coo
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Gibson V's and and SGs<br />
            <br />
            Laboga Studio Reverb, and Marshall SLX.<br />
            <br />
            GooD DeaLs...... djfrank, mrt, soundman,AmpliFIRE, StopR, ten56gibby and many more.</div>

Comment

Dude if you have any more of these things. I want one. $160 it's definitely worth it.

Comment

I got a dual terror and would love one of these sleeves.... you still making and selling them ?

Comment

damn i'm assuming these aren't available anymore?
                  <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>|</b> MIJ Fender Telecaster '62 Custom Reissue /w CS Texas Specials <b>|</b> Agile AL-3100 Silverburst <b>|</b> J Mascis Squier Jazzmaster <b>|</b><br />
                  <b>|</b> Vox AC30 CCH Head <b>|</b> Orange Rocker 30 RK30HTC Head <b>|</b> Orange Dual Terror DT30-H Head<b>|</b> Avatar G212H 2x12 /w Celestion v30s <b>|</b> Avatar G212H 2x12 /w WGS Green Berets <b>|</b> Vox Pathfinder 15r <b>|</b><br />
                  <b>|</b> ISP Decimator <b>|</b> Akai HeadRush E2 <b>|</b> Line 6 DL4 <b>|</b> Boss DD-3 <b>|</b> Pro Co Rat <b>|</b> Marshall Guv'nor GV-2 <b>|</b> Digitech Digiverb <b>|</b> Magnetic Audiotone Pulse <b>|</b></div>

Comment

Its funny how someone bumps this post every once in a while.
                    <div class="signaturecontainer">GOOD DEALS WITH:<br />
                    Lightnin81, TheLivingDead, lovellintn, marshmi, jump, solarpimp, egorillad, charvelstrat81, GuitarAl96, Mechanoized, RG_76, datsun, Traumatized</div>

Comment

I've got two dual terror enclosures ready to be covered in whatever color tolex is desired. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Comment

I've got two dual terror enclosures ready to be covered in whatever color tolex is desired. Let me know if anyone is interested.

pm'ed you a few days ago.
                        <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>|</b> MIJ Fender Telecaster '62 Custom Reissue /w CS Texas Specials <b>|</b> Agile AL-3100 Silverburst <b>|</b> J Mascis Squier Jazzmaster <b>|</b><br />
                        <b>|</b> Vox AC30 CCH Head <b>|</b> Orange Rocker 30 RK30HTC Head <b>|</b> Orange Dual Terror DT30-H Head<b>|</b> Avatar G212H 2x12 /w Celestion v30s <b>|</b> Avatar G212H 2x12 /w WGS Green Berets <b>|</b> Vox Pathfinder 15r <b>|</b><br />
                        <b>|</b> ISP Decimator <b>|</b> Akai HeadRush E2 <b>|</b> Line 6 DL4 <b>|</b> Boss DD-3 <b>|</b> Pro Co Rat <b>|</b> Marshall Guv'nor GV-2 <b>|</b> Digitech Digiverb <b>|</b> Magnetic Audiotone Pulse <b>|</b></div>

Comment

I've got 2 orange dual terror enclosures left. Price drop to $130+ shipping.

Comment

Only one orange enclosure left. Anyone interested?

Comment

Working...
                            X