Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What speakers could I use for an electronic drum kit?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What speakers could I use for an electronic drum kit?

I just bought the Alesis Burst Kit. Does Alesis even make the amp or speakers that could be used for it?
    Earn $25 when one friend makes a purchase. They'll get $10.
    https://www.ebates.com/r/CHICHI1336?eeid=28187

KBD amp or plain ole PA monitor. Two if you want stereo, although most PAs are mono.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

This is what I use for my Roland TD-4 kit and now my TD-11 kit. As long as you have two channel, stereo out, all you need is this and two guitar audio cables to connect them. This is more than enough for a practice room/garage and maybe up to a small church/community center?? Plus they make bigger if you need it. ;-)
      Shop for the Simmons DA50 Electronic Drum Set Monitor in and receive free shipping and guaranteed lowest price.
      Last edited by twosticks; 02-05-2018, 09:28 PM. Reason: grammer
      "As in drug rehab? or derhh, I crashes muh motorcycle rehab??" (Cross Eyed Mary) *** One of the founding members of The Geezer Guild***

Comment

• samal50
        samal50 commented
        Editing a comment
        Got this one! It was 25% off at Guitar Center, got it for $175 new. But just yesterday it got even lower all the way to $131 new! I should have waited a month. LOL.
        Last edited by samal50; 02-15-2018, 01:52 PM.

I use a Roland KC550 keyboard amp for practice with the band. live I use either a QSC K12 or Yamaha DXR15
      whatever you decide, make sure it can handle the thump from the kick drum and floor toms

Comment

Working...
      X