Finding fellow beginners

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding fellow beginners

Hello,

I am an older beginner drummer and would like to find fellow beginners I could practice with.
    I would be able to begin to figure where or how I could find some members.
    Does anyone know of a strategy I could use? Do you think this would be a service someone
    might offer to get people together?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Thanks

heya wrench! welcome to teh boards... this place has some pretty helpful and knowledgeable folks so its a good place to start... where ya from?
    Last edited by Voltan; 03-12-2017, 07:04 PM.
    my p0asting days were numb bird... now im done... bye.

Comment

Thanks, Providence RI

Comment

You might consider some lessons just to ensure you get off to a good start - even if just foundational stuff. Try Village Drum.

And Welcome!!

D
        Keeping the Harmony at Harmony Central

Comment

You wanna find beginner drummers to practice with? I am missing the meaning...like together? Or just common old guys like myself who occasionally share quips and knowledgeable rhetoric. I had a group here at one time with a bunch of older guys in the business, but times have changed a bit it seems. I still hang out occasionally, or when summoned by the tap signal...wha chu lookink for?

Oh and you're from Providence? My relatives live in Johnston and Providence...
          The Southpaw is rising again!
          I finally made it into the Flaming Pedals of Doom. That was the longest and toughest audition I ever had to endure!
          Yep...Still the Director of the Geezer Guild for 2013...and counting

http://carminem7.wix.com/carminestrollo

Comment

Working...
          X