Need to find an owner of the Boss DR-880

cassb

• Members

I used a DR-880 drum machine for live performance, until my house burned down last October. I lost the DR-880 in the fire. I don't think I really want to buy another one because it was so time-intensive to write the drum tracks. But I would like to get a WAV file made of the songs I had programmed into it. I have backup files and would like to find someone who owns a DR-880 to load and play the tracks into the computer to make some sound files for me. Is there anyone here willing to do that?

Thanks!

Bryan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Hi all -- I am still looking for someone who owns the Boss DR-880 drum machine. I would really like to get the backup files I have converted to MIDI or at least WAV files again. Is there someone who can please help me? I wrote to Roland but they don't have anyone there who has access to a Boss DR-880. :(

I have the five *.DR8 files here that I had last backed up from the drum machine before the fire. I think you would just have to save your own backup, then load these and send the output to MIDI or WAV and send me back the output.

Thanks!

Bryan

Archived